Reinforcing topics learned in school is time well spent. It contributes to the understanding and mastery of subject topics.
UPCOMING MATH CLASS
AGE: 9 and 10 Years
CLASS: Primary 5 and Primary 6
GRADE: 4 and 5
DURATION: 1 Hour
Students who participate in this event will be able to use fraction to make a connection with the real world in order to solve problems.
After this event, students should be able to:
- Differentiate between types of fractions.
- Understand the true meaning of fraction.
- Get an equivalent fraction.
- Understand the word reciprocal and how to get the reciprocal of a fraction.
- Compare fractions and get tips on comparing fractions quickly.